Start a New Career with High Rise Security Systems
HRSS is expanding! We are always hiring talented and qualified professionals. If you or someone you know (family member, friend including recent grads) is looking for a job in the life safety industry, please review our current job openings.
We provide training!
HRSS has a comprehensive package of benefits and perks
- 40 Hour Week, Salary
- Sales Lead Introduction Card, $25 /$ 100
- 10 days vacation after 1 full year of service
- 15 days after 4 years.
- 2 Floaters, after 6 months
- 4 Sick Days, after 6 months
- Holidays Paid
- Happy Birthday ½ Day Off, after 1 year
- $1,000.00 Holiday Check, December to Remember
- Health Insurance, Blue Cross PPO, after 90 days Allowance ($300.00)
- Dental Insurance, after 90 days
- Death Insurance, after 90 days
- Simple IRA Plan, 3%Match, after 90 days
- Pay Out, for time not taken (Vacation Days Only) End of the year
- NICET Support, Books, Seminars and Testing
Field Technicians are also eligible for:
- Vehicle, after 90 days
- Gas Card, Ipass, Computer,
- IPhone unlimited use, Tablet
- On Call Rotation, $30.00 a night, weekly schedule
- Overtime after 8 hours or 40 hours
- Service Call Reimbursement Portal/Portal, Overtime Hours
- Notifier Training, after 1 year of successful performance
- Other Manufacturer certifications, Ademco, Silent Knight, Card Access, Video, Radio, Honeywell
Current Openings Include:
Autocad Fire Alarm System Designers
Candidate to have strong autocad skills. Understand fire alarm system code requirements. Knowledge using Notifier or Fire -Lite Alarm products helps. HRSS cad designers do prepare submittals, installation drawings, As Builts, Maps and any other closeout documents.
In House Project Estimator
Prepare security/ life safety takeoffs, counts, and scope summaries. Review and interpret project documents including drawings/blueprints/sketches. Prepare needed equipment summaries and client proposals. Some job site visits may be required. Company vehicle to be used.
Fire Alarm System Tester
Candidate to have an understanding how fire alarm systems operate and the requirements of NFPA codes. Must have an understanding how to test all fire alarm sensors and assess notification devices. Record test results and prepare final NFPA testing documents.
Fire Alarm System Technician with Installation Skills
Provide the service of inspection and installation of fire protection systems. Includes trouble shooting low voltage wiring and field devices. Installation for fire alarm, access control, and security systems a plus.
Download the HRSS Application form, fill it out completely, and submit it below along with a copy of your resume.