Smoke Duct Detection with Safe Detection ASD Air Sampling System
Why to consider air sampling for the detection smoke in duct applications.
- Air Sampling provides a proactive stream of air flow for earlier warning even when the air handing system is shut down.
- Air Sampling provides favorable smoke detection in low air damper applications.
- Air Sampling smoke detectors can be remotely installed to an accessible location for easier service, testing and eliminate the use of remote test or alarm indicators.
- Great for high ceiling applications or areas that become inaccessible due to furnishings, fixed seating, ornate ceiling finishes or machinery. Additionally, the need for high ceiling scaffolds or lifts can be eliminated.
- Exterior duct work applications can be more easily addressed by eliminating concerns with extreme cold temperatures and wet areas.
- Ductless air plenums are better protected with 2 hours rated ¾” sampling pipes.
- Compatible with both conventional and addressable fire alarm systems.
- Programmable both supervisory or full alarms.
- NFPA 72, NFPA 90 and UL268A listed