- Sleek, low-profile design.
- Compatible with 400 Series.
- Two LEDs blink in standby, providing 360° visibility.
- Broad range of adapter bases available with built-in shorting spring.
- Handheld sensitivity reader available.
Model 2151 photoelectric detector’s unique optical sensing chamber is engineered to sense smoke by a wide range of combustion sources. Dual electronic thermistors add 135°F fixed temperature thermal sensing on model 2151T. The System Sensor 2151 low-profile photoelectric smoke detector with a B114LP or B114LPBT base is also listed to Underwriters Laboratories 268A specifically for use in noflow/low-flow air-handling systems.