The NOTIFIER™️ by Honeywell NBG-12 Series of conventional pull stations provides the input signal to fire alarm control panels to initiate an alarm. The NBG-12 features an innovative design, versatility with multiple options for mounting and durable construction built to last. The NBG-12 conventional pull stations feature various models which are easy to install, operate and maintain.
NOTIFIER NBG-12 Pull Station Features and Benefits
The NOTIFIER NBG-12 Series of pull stations offers many features and benefits which include:
- Compliance with ADA regulations and a maximum pull force of 5 lbs.
- Light textured finish and contoured shape is aesthetically pleasing
- Handle designed with PUSH IN/PULL DOWN features to latch in place in down position for no mistake that the station has been operated
- The top handle displays the word “ACTIVATED” in bright yellow to further indicate pull station operation
NOTIFIER NBG-12 Pull Station Specifications
Specifications of the NBG-12 Pull Station series include:
- Use it in a dry location indoors
- Operates within temperatures ranging from 32°F to 120°F
- Shipping weight equals 9.6 oz.
- Operates with normal 24 VDC voltage
- operates in relative humidity of the 10% to 93%
Consult with your fire alarm and safety specialist for more information on choosing the right pull stations for your fire alarm system.
High Rise Security Systems offers assistance in choosing the right fire alarm system equipment and components to meet your needs. We are a full-service fire alarm and safety consulting firm offering fire alarm system design, UL listed equipment, testing, maintenance, troubleshooting, repairs and monitoring 24/7/365.
HRSS works closely with building owners, general and electrical contractors to protect commercial properties in and around Chicago. We are often called upon for our expertise and in-depth experience in providing code-compliant fire alarm systems. Contact us to learn more about NOTIFIER NBG-12 Series of conventional pull stations and selecting the right fire, life, and safety equipment for your needs.