Notifier®’s SpectrAlert® Advance™ HR-LF is a low frequency, selectable output sounder and strobe which offers versatility and ease of use. This series of low-frequency sounders and strobes is available for ceiling or wall mounting with your choice of red or white plastic housings. Installations are quick and simple with plug-in designs and minimal intrusions to the black box which eliminates time-consuming and annoying ground faults.
A universal mounting plate includes a shorting spring which allows installers to test wiring and continuity prior to installation. Additional options include either 12 or 24 V operation, field selectable candela settings and a rotary switch for low-frequency sound alerts.
Notifier SpectrAlert® Advance HR-LF Features
Features of the SpectrAlert® Advance™ HR-LF include:
- Two isolated input/output controls triggered either from the fire alarm control panel (FACP) NAC expander mode or the stand-alone mode
- Operates as a “sync generator” or “sync follower”
- Full load output with either 6-amp or 8-amp
- Continuous output in 4-amp or 6-amp stand-alone mode
- Fully filtered and regulated power output to power 4 annunciators, smoke detectors and other system peripheral equipment
- Selectable earth ground fault detection
- Self-contained in a locked, compact cabinet
- Optional power-supervision relay (EOLR-1)
The Notifier®’s SpectrAlert® Advance™ HR-LF offers these benefits and many others.
High Rise Security Systems will help you evaluate the features and benefits and help you choose the right fire alarm system equipment and components that meets your needs.
HRSS is a leading fire alarm and safety company protecting commercial properties in and around Chicago. We offer skilled fire alarm system design, testing, maintenance, repairs and monitoring 24/7/365. Contact us to learn more about the Notifier®’s SpectrAlert® Advance™ HR-LF output sounder and strobe.