The NOTIFIER™️ by Honeywell NH-200 Series intelligent thermal heat detectors are designed for aesthetics and performance. A contemporary and sleek, modern design combined with advanced thermal technology offer an ideal system design and system operation. Obtain specific detector locations with point ID address set with rotary decimal switches.
The NH-200 Series of addressable sensors in purple detectors are compatible with the FireWarden series of fire alarm control panels (FACP). NOTIFIER NH-200 Series thermal detectors use state-of-the-art thermistor sensing technology which includes 135°F fixed temperature, rate-of-rise and a 190°F fixed high-temperature detectors. NOTIFIER NH-200 Series provide intelligent and effective protection to a wide range of applications.
NH-200 FireWarden 200 Series Heat Detectors Features and Benefits
- SLC LOOP:
- Unit uses base for wiring
- Two-wire SLC loop connection
- Addressable by device
- Rotary, decimal addressing. Please refer to the FireWarden panel manuals for device capacity
- Sleek, low-profile, stylish design
- Built-in tamper resistant feature
- State-of-the-art thermistor technology for fast response
- Built-in functional test switch activated by external magnet
- Integral communications and built-in device-type identification
- Fixed temperature model (NH-200) factory preset to 135°F (57°C)v
- Rate-of-rise model (NH-200R),15°F (8.3°C) per minute
- High-temperature model (NH-200H) factory preset to 190°F (88°C)
- 360°-field viewing angle of the visual alarm indicators (two bicolor LEDs) LEDs blink red in Normal
- condition and turn on steady red in Alarm
- Visible LEDs “blink” every time the unit is addressed
The NOTIFIER NH-200 Series intelligent thermal heat detectors are compatible with the FireWarden (NFW-50, NFW2-100) and ONYX Series Fire Alarm Control Panels providing a low-profile, sleek design with analog communications, low standby current, 360° visibility with Dual LEDs and much more.
High-Rise Security Systems is a premier distributor for NOTIFIER® fire alarm system equipment and components. We offer commercial fire alarm system design and assistance in selecting the right equipment for your property. Contact us to learn more about our commercial fire and life safety system services and equipment including NOTIFIER® NH-200 FireWarden 200 Series Thermal Heat Detectors.